Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mini-Book {Peer} Review

Today in class we drew mini-books out of a bucket and had to read them. After we were told to write about what we read and talk about how the person did.

I read a mini-book about women's rights by May Merrill. She used 13 slang words and was kind enough to underline them so I would know she didn't just make it up. This story featured a girl fighting for equality. It made sense and was easy to follow but it felt less like a story and more of a speech. While at first this was confusing, I thought it was really cool!

Next, I read a book by Faiza about technology and economic growth. Her book made me laugh! It was interesting because Tom, the main character, traveled to all of his friends' houses and got super confused by all the fancy things. Tom was sort of negative though because deep down he was jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment